1. Reciprocal Golf is available to all ‘Full’ Male and Female Members of a Participating Club.
2. Each Participating Club will allocate two tee times per day, Monday to Friday, for use by Members of other Participating Clubs. Any additional Tee Times per day are at the discretion of the individual Participating Club.
3. Every Full Member of a Participating Club is entitled to play up to a total of ‘TWELVE’ rounds of golf per annum at other courses in the Participating Network.
4. A Club Member, wishing to play at a Participating Club, must contact their Home Club Secretary between seven and fourteen days in advance to book a suitable time and date for their round. Rounds may be booked with less than seven days notice, at the discretion of the Host Club.
5. The Club Member will be required to produce their current Club Membership Card or other acceptable identification on arrival at the Participating Club in order to obtain their round. (Each Member using the facility will be required to pay a green fee / insurance of £15.00 at the Host Participating Club – In return the Member will receive a ‘date stamped’ voucher to the value of £5 which can be used in the bar / restaurant of the Host Club on that day only).
6. A Full Member of a Participating Club may take guests with them to other Participating Clubs. A Guest is a golfer who is NOT a Full Member of a Participating Club. All Guests will be required to pay the standard Green Fee of the Participating Club where the round is played.
7. Full Members (and their guests) of a Participating Club will be honorary members of the Host Participating Club for the day and are encouraged to use the catering and bar facilities on the day of their round.
8. Full Members of a Participating Club will not be given a courtesy round unless the round has been pre-booked in accordance with 4. above.
9. All golfers must comply with the Host Participating Club Rules and Dress Code.
10. Full Members may not book Reciprocal Golf with the Participating Clubs as part of a Society, Corporate or other form of Golf Day.
11. All matters relating to Reciprocal Golf, including the availability / playability of the course remain at the discretion of the Host Participating Club.
‘Members taking advantage of the scheme are encouraged to use the Clubhouse facilities of the Host Participating Network Club’